Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yep, I am back again

For some reason, I cannot sign into my favorite scrapbook board so I continue here.
Guess by now you realize that I love scrapping and everything about it. I look for ideas for layouts in everything. Recently I thought I would like to do a layout based around the Target commercial. To see this commercial, go to: http://www.splendad.com/ads/show/409-Target-Less

Target - Less commercial

Summary: Athletic activities mixed with merchandise with the theme of more for less.

Song in the commercial: A Little Bit More
More song info below

Video:

Notes:
fearless
breathless
effortless
marvelous(less)
fabulous(less)
boundless


Music

A Little Bit More by Jamie Lidell

iTunes link Buy it from iTunes

So, now that I have found it on the internet and put it on my blog, I definitely need to scrap it. Hopefully, will post my outcome soon.

No comments: