Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's Tuesday,7AM

And I am still blogging. This is a first for me. It was not fun getting the children out the door this AM. Anthony waits till the very last moment to get himself dressed and almost misses the bus every morning. Ashley freaks that she can't find her study notes and she is having a math test and needs those notes or she will flunk the test. Why wasn't she studying them all night long? And, Michael, who when asked numerous times if he was ready and said "yes", is still in bed!!Meggie stayed at a friend's home and will be storming in at any time, trying to find everything that she needs.
Jack is in NYC overnight. Me, I am either going to be seeing baby James today or continue to purge and rid myself of all these scrapping supplies that I will never get to use. I now have a huge pile that needs to be numbered and priced,
Also need to upload some pics of our new grandson so I can share him with you all..
Sure hope that the world news has some good things to say today.
Keep the Faith, everyone.
Maria

No comments: