Monday, April 16, 2007

Getting to know me, again

Well, I forgot my username and password so, unfortunately, have to start a new blog. Sorry, girls. This pretty much stinks since I did have lots of pictures, etc. but here goes.


Name: Maria Elizabeth
Birthday: May 3rd
Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pa.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: born very dark brown. Now, thanks to my hairdresser, light brown.
Height: 5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
The Shoes You Wore Today: slippers, had a pajama day
Your Weakness: buying scrapping supplies and my grandchildren
Your Fears: dying early like my parents
Your Perfect Pizza: white veggie
Thoughts First Waking Up: Will I get to see one of my grandbabies today
Favorite candy: Dark Chocolate
Do you Sing: sorta- was in choir in grade school, high school and then my church choir.
Are you a Health Freak: used to be but not at all now
Do you play an Instrument: took 8 yrs. of piano
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Do I have to grow up??
What country would you most like to Visit: Italy, hopefully in Sept. '07.
Do you prefer diamonds or pearls: Definitely diamonds
Your favorite actress: Hmmm? not sure. Drew Barrymore(?)
Your favorite actor: depends on what movie I am watching
Your hero: my parents
Favorite music band: Jimmy Buffet
Favorite movie: lots of them.. mostly romance - do not like slapstick comedy.
Do you play a sport: No, but I love basketball

So, that's it to begin with.
If you want to see some pictures, go to my old blog. It is still there, I think: http://mariahughes503.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Hi Maria!!! :)

White veggie pizza is my fave too!

mimihughes said...

Hi,Rachel,
thanks for reading my newest blog.
Maria

Andi said...

Maria's back!!! YAY!!!!!

Love the towel pics. My kids are 12 and 10 and still use the hoodies towels my grandmother made for them whey they were babies. They were huge though. :)

mimihughes said...

Liz just showed me a picture of baby James with his bath towel on his head today. I hope to upload it here soon.
BTW, how did you girls get your pics here, too??
I am so mad. Can't get into the mlpa board.