Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Here is baby #3 in his bath towel


I sure hope this comes through so that you are able to view it. I wanted to try and edit my post with the other two grandchildren in their bath towels but I couldn't figure out how to edit a published post. So, here goes. This is James in his towel.
Well, it is very small but it's there. Sorry I can't get it bigger.
Life is pretty good. Today I got to spend more time with my youngest grandson, James, and my daughter, Liz. We even took a nice walk around my neighborhood. What a beautiful day. Unfortunately, Liz goes back to work next week and is a bit upset about it all.
This Sunday I get to spend the day with all six of my children and the 3 babies... and, of course, Jack. We will be having a family barbeque. We are making plans to go out to a brunch on Mother's Day and then on May 20th, we will all be going out together for Meggie's college graduation which is that morning.
I hope to start sharing some of my scrapbook layouts soon. It is my favorite thing to do next to being with my family.
Did anyone watch American Idol tonight?? It was a great show. Very emotional.
It's time to say good night for now. Will be back soon.
Maria

1 comment:

Rachael said...

He's a sweetie!!

Have fun at the bbq, sounds wonderful!