Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Day on the Farm


The Sanner Farm Got Milk Girls
























We all had a blast visiting Denise and Kenny Sanner on their farm. Denise invited the girls from the mlpa board for a barbeque at her farm so those of us who haven't experienced farm life could do so with our families. Jack, Anthony, Michael, Jennine, Matt, Abby, Luke and myself decided to go.
It was so much fun to see this beautiful farm land, visit with the girls and their families, see the cows, watch them being milked and going on a hay ride. Jennine swears we planned this so we all could do farm layouts for our scrapbooks! (now what was my child thinking about??)
The only said part was that I left my camera behind in beautiful Kutztown. Luckily, Patti S. retrieved it and I will pick it up at mlpa on thurs. Here are a few pics that others have shared.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Love the pics!! I'm sad that I had to miss out!

stuffie said...

gotta love those pics meems... what fun!!