Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Here I am, at the beach now

Seashore Days!

God has blessed me with a wonderful family. And, a home at the shore. Sea Isle City, NJ, to be exact. I have been coming to this small beach town for over 40 yrs. Amazing how time flies when you are having fun. For 13 yrs, Jack and I have owned our own home here and have spent every summer on "Happy Lane" which we fondly call our street- 77th St. All of our children except Michael, who is just turning 13 next Monday, have worked here during the summer. It's a wonderful life. I also get to share our "treasure" with our friends and family!

Here are a few pictures taken this summer so far.

Abby, Luke and James enjoying play time together at the Happy House!



A John Deere on the beach.... the beach is getting all cleaned up.




Abby on the beach and above her, Luke pretending to be a "baby" in James' carseat!

1 comment:

Trish said...

and we are blessed to know you!!!

love you! Trish