Thursday, May 17, 2007

Well, I was wrong



Thought I would not have any time to play- meaning scrapbook- today as baby James is here. But he has been super good and Ashley was off from school today and has been a big help with him.
On one of my scrapbooking boards- Artattack- one of the girls gave us a challenge to use up our stash of stickers by scrapping a sticker only layout- embellishments were allowed. Can I tell you how much fun it was just to slap on stickers? It was weird not using any pictures so it felt a bit more like arts and crafts but I used only "stuff" from my stash. Plus I even used a new acrylic stamp that I purchased at mlpa this past Tuesday. Now, that is amazing for me. I never use my supplies this quickly. It's a fun layout- no wow at all, just play time for me.

No comments: