Thursday, May 31, 2007

Meeting an internet friend




On May 18th, I got to meet Carole D., from LasVegas. I "met" Carole on a club scrap scrapbooking board a few years ago. Long story but we ended up sprouting off to another smaller yahoo board and found that we had lots in common. We call each other "twins" although I am almost old enough to be her mom. I eventually signed up as a CTMH consultant under Carole two years ago but it just didn't work out for me.
In April, Carole told us that she was coming to Phila. for a long weekend in May. Diane, who I met a few years ago, offered to pick Carole up at the airport and be her chauffeur for the weekend. The girls stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel and had a glorious time. Barb T. who lives in NJ and is a good friend of mine, is also on the board. It so happened that May 18th was also Jack's birthday. So, Jack and I met Carole, Diane and Barb at the hotel and then we had dinner at the Pyramid Club. A fantastic time was had by all and we left with hopes of doing it again sometime real soon when we had more time to visit. Here is a layout I did with the pictures of our night.

No comments: